A sample of tissue from a possible abnormal growth in the body is obtained by placing a needle into the area using X-rays, Ultrasound, CT scan, or MRI to guide the needle to the proper location. The samples are sent to a laboratory where they are examined under a microscope.
- Breast Biopsy: Stereotactic, Ultrasound and MRI guided
- Ultrasound Guided Core – all body parts
- MRI Guided – all body parts
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Cyst Aspiration
- Ultrasound Guided Thyroid Nodule Biopsy
- CT Guided Liver and other CT Guided Biopsies