UDMI offers an innovative and comprehensive approach to the treatment of chronic back, musculoskeletal, and joint pain via CT-guided epidural, facet and intra articular joint injections via ultrasound. Physicians may contact our Chief of Neuroradiology, Gary Tubman, MD, for spine interventional pain management, and Flavio Kamenetz, MD, PhD for musculoskeletal pain management.
- Avoid Surgery
- Return to normal daily activities
- Increase physical strength, stamina, and flexibility
- Eliminate / reduce reliance on pain medications
- Resume leisure / recreational activities
- Patient must bring in prior MRI films if they were not performed at UDMI
- Patient must stop aspirin 5 days prior to exam (excludes Baby Aspirin)